The only reason why chemotherapy is still used in current times is because it is a huge profit maker. Lives are not as important as money when it comes to the Big Pharma.
Cancer is the second leading cause of death here in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about one of every four deaths is caused by cancer. In just 2014 alone 591,686 people died of cancer.
Traditional cancer treatment is nothing but radiation, chemotherapy, and surgeries. However, when you think about the side effects of chemotherapy and how ineffective it truly is for most it does not seem worth it. Especially now, when you consider the different forms of alternative medicine that have proven to work so much more efficiently.
As you will see below, there are quite a few doctors who have been speaking out about the dangers and ineffectiveness of chemotherapy for quite some time. While most will try to do their best to discredit these doctors they are speaking nothing but the truth. Peter Glidden as you will see below is well rounded and knows exactly what he is talking about.
“The only reason chemotherapy is used is because doctors make money from it — period. It doesn’t work 97 percent of the time. If Ford Motor Company made an automobile that exploded 97 percent of the time, would they still be in business?” -Peter Glidden
Source you can listen to the facts and truth. http://www.unseen-pedia.com/chemotherapy-fails-almost-97-time-yet-doctors-still-recommend/
- 01/04/2018 OIC launches 10-baht travel insurance for Songkran revelers Bangkok – The Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) has unveiled a low cost travel insurance package to be offered to holidaymakers this Songkran Festival.
OIC Secretary-General […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 16/04/2018 What do I need to hire and drive a car or ride a motorcycle in Thailand In the end it is "up to you". The maximum period that you can drive a hire car or bike legally on an IDP is 60 days on a Tourist Visa, 90 days on a Non-Immigrant O visa. For rentals in […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 05/04/2018 Songkran 2018 Latest updates and information The biggest festival of the year in Thailand is undoubtedly Songkran. This is also the traditional Thai new year and is celebrated every year between 13th and 15th of April. The following […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 01/05/2018 Nationwide raids round up illegal foreigners without income or proper Visa. Police searched 118 locations nationwide, mostly international schools, early Thursday morning and arrested 99 foreigners - The Schools should be fined heavy for not having the proper […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 18/04/2018 Man drowns after riding motorcycle into pond in UdonThani Man drowns after riding motorcycle into pond in UdonThani.
A young man drowned after he rode his motorcycle into a pond behind a hotel in Udon Thani’s Muang district on Tuesday […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 05/01/2019 Why people keep dying on Thailand’s roads Why people keep dying on Thailand's roads, the most lethal in Southeast Asia
Bangkok, Thailand (CNN)Driving in Thailand can be a hair-raising experience at the best of times, but during […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Road Accidents in Thailand
- 22/02/2018 Man arrested for alleged drug smuggling in Nong Khai Man arrested for alleged drug smuggling in Nong Khai
Navy officers and police have arrested a man for trying to smuggle 35,093 methamphetamine pills and 1.25 kilograms of crystal meth or […] Posted in Local News, Latest
- 23/02/2018 Kanchanaburi police chief transferred over role in Bt30m lottery scandal KANCHANABURI’S police chief has been transferred out of his post over a lottery-cheating scandal, giving weight to widespread speculation that some state officials had allegedly colluded […] Posted in Local News, Latest
- 27/12/2018 Thailand became the first country in Asia to legalise medical marijuana Bangkok: Thailand's legislature has agreed to amend the country's drug law to allow the licensed medical use of marijuana, as well as the kratom, a locally.
BANGKOK — Thailand’s […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Medical Marijuana
- 01/05/2018 Governor denies shark bit South Korean in Hua Hin Governor denies shark bit South Korean in Hua Hin
PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN: Provincial authorities have denied reports that a South Korean tourist was bitten by a shark off the same beach […] Posted in News, Local News, Latest
- 11/04/2018 Udon Thani Songkran party will be a splash UD Town, a lifestyle shopping mall in Udon Thani province, will present a water-splashing war during the UD Town Wonder Water Land Songkran 2018 festival beginning on Thursday and running […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 14/04/2018 Longer holidays blamed for more road accidents in Thailand 555 Longer holidays blamed for more road accidents in Thailand 555 How many people go to events even for Government and take the car and get Drunk then drive home ?
The problem will never […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 12/05/2018 Laem Ka Beach, Phuket access road closed Laem Ka Beach, Phuket — No More 💔 Access closed
Bad news about the beach, loved by many guests and residents of Phuket - Laem Ka. The owners of the territory adjacent to the beach […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 15/04/2018 113,960 drink drivers arrested in Thailand 248 dead 113,960 drink drivers arrested and 2,991 vehicles seized in three days 248 dead and 2557 Injured so far this year.
Posted in News, Travel, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 10/07/2018 Cave Rescue 8 boys out now today lets hope to complete the task 5 more to be saved. 8 people out now 5 to go let's hope everything turns out good today
Cave rescue: Divers ready to save the remaining five Thais
Divers are preparing […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 15/04/2018 DRUNK DRIVERS GET ANKLE JEWELRY, HOME CONFINEMENT A group of drunk drivers were given ankle monitors and placed under home curfew Friday as the authorities introduce new tools to crack down on the leading cause of holiday road […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 06/05/2018 In Thailand Over 90 percent of water vending machines are unhygienic
The Foundation for Consumers has urged the City Administration to shut down the operations of many water vending machines in Bangkok, alleging that they were not registered and are […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 07/04/2018 Russia And China Roll Out 100% Gold-Backed Currency Russia and China have outlined plans to create a 100 percent gold-backed currency system to replace the US dollar as the world’s dominant currency.
The Central Bank of Russia has been […] Posted in News, Local News, Latest
- 13/05/2018 Brit tourist in Phuket taxi accident rescued from B1.5mn medical bills No insurance Cover. A campaign to raise funds for a British woman who suffered a broken back and multiple other serious internal injuries when a truck slammed into head-on into the Phuket taxi she and her […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Health, Latest
- 04/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 and ends on Sunday, April 15 Songkran 2018 in Thailand
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost all provinces). The official […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 03/07/2018 British divers find 12 children and their football coach missing for nine days in Thai cave Twelve Thai boys and their football coach were on Monday found miraculously alive in a cave complex by two British divers after surviving for nine days cut off by flood waters inside a […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest