Human giants are not entirely a product of legend in our history. André the Giant is one of the more well-known instances of a man of superhuman proportions and strength who walked among us at 7 feet 4 inches tall. But André’s size was the result of gigantism and acromegaly, disorders caused by an overactive pituitary gland that releases too much growth hormone. With the average human height at 5 feet 6 inches for men and 5 feet 2 inches for women, it is rare to find someone of André’s height, let alone his stature.
With the extreme rarity of gigantism, which affects roughly three in one million people, it is surprising how often giants are spoken of in biblical texts and American folklore. David and Goliath, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Paul Bunyon are all examples of giants in familiar tales. While these are thought to be just myths and legends, could it be possible that a race of giants once existed or could there have been human-like ancestors significantly larger than us?
If you fancy a nice Holiday in Thailand welcome to come to stay with Us $10 per day is the start price.
We have Apartments Rooms and Villas Plus Car Rentals
<meta name=”msvalidate.01″ content=”C788625ABF22C7F1536A0DA93991B0CC” />
- 07/01/2019 UdonThani Sunset and Sun Rise Welcomed to view our photos. Sunset and Sunrise in UdonThani 6 am UdonThani at Udon Country club. Welcome to come and Visit Us. 0868 592 986
Posted in Uncategorized, Travel, FEATURED, Udon News
- 15/04/2018 113,960 drink drivers arrested in Thailand 248 dead 113,960 drink drivers arrested and 2,991 vehicles seized in three days 248 dead and 2557 Injured so far this year.
Posted in News, Travel, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 09/06/2018 Things not to do in Thailand Hug a Monk Don’t Hug Monks
Monks are highly respected in Thailand and therefore it is forbidden to stand over or be positioned higher than a monk. Monks aren’t not even allowed to touch women. If a […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, General
- 10/06/2018 Wat Pothisomphon Temple in UdonThani
20th-century Buddhist temple complex featuring a gilded central chedi with a viewing platform.
Address: Ban Lueam, Mueang Udon Thani District, Udon Thani […] Posted in Travel, FEATURED, Local News
- 28/04/2018 Big Rice sales this 1st quarter. 2.8 million tonnes of rice were exported during the first quarter of the year 2.8 million tonnes of rice were exported during the first quarter of the year and, for the whole year, about ten million tonnes of rice are expected to be exported making Thailand the […] Posted in Food, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 18/04/2018 THAI WOMAN ACCUSED OF TRAFFICKING THAIS TO GERMANY Germany: 7 arrested in raids on sex traffickers
German authorities raided dozens of properties and arrested seven people on Wednesday in an investigation of an alleged trafficking ring […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News
- 26/02/2018 Travel Thailand and Visit the Attractions Lovely place to Visit if you have time and Discover the Hidden Places some not on the Tourist maps
Here is some photos i can share with you all.
If you like Photos and Videos i will […] Posted in Travel, Local News
- 02/04/2018 Study reveals shocking extent of dangerous driving in Thailand Cargo trucks and public transport buses in Thailand were found to have been speeding beyond the legal limit on more than 17 million occasions last year, according to a GPS-based study by a […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 11/04/2018 Udon Thani Songkran party will be a splash UD Town, a lifestyle shopping mall in Udon Thani province, will present a water-splashing war during the UD Town Wonder Water Land Songkran 2018 festival beginning on Thursday and running […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 08/04/2018 Actress killed in car crash in Ayutthaya BMW hits a tree Actress was killed when her BMW car crashed into a tree on a roadside in Ayutthaya province on Saturday morning.
Natnicha Cherdchubupphakaree, 21, died when her car plunged […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 15/04/2018 Almost 60,000 drink drivers nabbed in two days of Songkran festival Thailand 2018 close to 60,000 drink drivers nabbed in two days of Songkran festival.
The number of drink drivers arrested by officials in the past three days since April 11 has jumped to […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Drinks, Local News
- 10/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday April 13
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 18/04/2018 Man drowns after riding motorcycle into pond in UdonThani Man drowns after riding motorcycle into pond in UdonThani.
A young man drowned after he rode his motorcycle into a pond behind a hotel in Udon Thani’s Muang district on Tuesday […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 04/03/2018 Things to Do in Udon Thani from Trip Advisor To save Time and Energy here is a direct link i will do reviews on all Attractions and post soon
here is the direct link […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News
- 04/05/2018 Ganga Seized on the Mekong River 200Kgs 200kg of ganja seized on Mekong riverbank
A navy patrol seized 200kg of compressed marijuana worth about 4 million baht on the bank of the Mekong River in Ban Phaeng district overnight, […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 29/04/2018 Arrested for selling fake driving licenses and foreigner ID A former employee of the Department of Land Transport has been Arrested for selling fake licences and registration cards.
[…] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 12/05/2018 application in Thailand for night out with the Boy’s Application for a night out - his'n'hers
Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 01/05/2018 Nationwide raids round up illegal foreigners without income or proper Visa. Police searched 118 locations nationwide, mostly international schools, early Thursday morning and arrested 99 foreigners - The Schools should be fined heavy for not having the proper […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 12/05/2018 Laem Ka Beach, Phuket access road closed Laem Ka Beach, Phuket — No More 💔 Access closed
Bad news about the beach, loved by many guests and residents of Phuket - Laem Ka. The owners of the territory adjacent to the beach […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 03/07/2018 British divers find 12 children and their football coach missing for nine days in Thai cave Twelve Thai boys and their football coach were on Monday found miraculously alive in a cave complex by two British divers after surviving for nine days cut off by flood waters inside a […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 10/07/2018 Cave Rescue 8 boys out now today lets hope to complete the task 5 more to be saved. 8 people out now 5 to go let's hope everything turns out good today
Cave rescue: Divers ready to save the remaining five Thais
Divers are preparing […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest