Health food chain Holland & Barrett has become the first high street store to stock medical cannabis oil in the UK.
According to the Cannabis Trades Association UK, the number of cannabidiol (CBD) users has doubled over the past year skyrocketing from 125,000 to 250,000.
And, demand for the supplement has been met after Holland & Barrettstarted stocking a product by Dutch firm, Jacob Hooy, four weeks ago.
- 20/02/2018 Italian magic, weekends only PaN Bake & Bistro has one owner stationed in Milan, scooping up great food ideas Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 A feast like no other A four-day food, wine and wellness extravaganza dubbed the Asian Organic Gourmet Festival (AOGF) is being organised by the 137 Pillars Suites & Residences on Sukhumvit Soi 39 in the heart […] Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 A festival of treats from Dean & Deluca Dean & Deluca, gourmet food and beverage brand from New York, welcomes both Chinese New Year and Valentineâs Day with gourmet delights to tease the taste buds. Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 Cannabis to become legal? Weed bill set for UK parliament this week The UK parliament will debate a proposal to partially legalize cannabis this week, as campaigns in favor of using the drug for medicinal purposes gather momentum. On Friday, […] Posted in News
- 20/02/2018 A thick slice of juicy Costata steak La Tavola & Wine Bar at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel celebrates the arrival of delicious Costata steak with a new selection of classic Italian dishes made from top-quality ingredients.Â Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 More gustatory treats for Phuket The Nai Harn, the luxury hotel overlooking pristine Nai Harn Beach, raises the bar for food and beverage with the appointment of new chef de cuisine, David Attwater. Posted in Food
- 13/06/2018 Eating food in Thailand has a mixed choice Eating in Isaan Veg and Chilli Dip (Nam Prik Pak) ... Pork Skillet Barbecue (Moo Krata) ... Rice Whisky (Lao Khao, ) ... Sweet Sticky Rice (Khao Niao Wan, ข้าวเหนียวหวาน) […] Posted in Travel, Food, Udon News
- 10/03/2018 The health benefits of papaya seeds are unbelievable It is not for nothing that Christopher Columbus termed pawpaw, the "Fruit of Angels." And that he did so cannot be surprising to anyone who knows the health benefits of the Fanta colour […] Posted in Food
- 16/05/2018 Thailand Cabinet Green light Medical Weed marijuana CABINET GREEN-LIGHTS MEDICAL WEED – OPIUM AND KRATOM, TOO BANGKOK — The first ever bill to allow limited use of cannabis for medical purposes was approved by the interim cabinet […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Health
- 20/02/2018 Sheratonâs Basil explores Isaan tastes At Basil, one of the restaurants at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit in Bangkok, Chef Kesinee has a new regional set lunch called Isaan Explorer, an introduction to the authentic cuisine of […] Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 The best beef in town Succulent steaks will be sizzling on the grill at BarSu all this month and next as the chefs in the gastro barâs open kitchen cook up premium quality beef from Spain and Australia. Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 Now here’s a sweet idea Sweets brand Kanade, a cousin of Japanâs Mary Chocolate, is now available at the Isetan department store in Bangkok. Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 Sushi from a star chef Thereâs something delicious happening down in Phuket tomorrow (February 11) and Monday as Sri Panwa welcomes Chef Nakamura of the 2-Michelin Star Sushi Umi restaurant from Tokyo to the […] Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 In London, Thai with your tea Britons are queuing up to sample the goods at Greyhound Cafeâs first European outlet Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 From a seagull swoop to a first-class culinary experience Movenpick Hotels and Resorts brand marks 70 years of culinary innovation with a selection of special seven dishes inspired by gastronomic trends from around the world. Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 Springtime treats at Elements Executive chef Antony Scholtmeyer of the Michelin-starred Element restaurant is all set to welcome the spring with seasonal treats prepared from fresh ingredients from Hokkaido that will […] Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 Bursting with myth and flavour Nespresso takes coffee lovers on a journey of discovery to its origins with two new Limited Edition coffees, Arabica Ethiopia Harrar and Robusta Uganda. Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 Only the best for the banquet The superb dishes at next month's Bangkok chefs charity will have some surprising local ingredients in them Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 Best in the kitchen The Okura Prestige Bangkok is bringing back its hit cooking competition for Thai culinary students for a second year and like last year, the winner will benefit from an educational trip to […] Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 The Mall tempts with 10 auspicious dishes âThe Mall Happy Chinese New Yearâ has 10 auspicious dishes being served at restaurants at its shopping centres, along with Gangsai jewellery, Chinese keepsakes and more. Posted in Food
- 20/02/2018 Up close and personal with Nigel Benn Former British professional boxer Nigel Benn comes to Thailand just before the Songkran holidays and âmeet and greetâ fans at Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok on April 12 at 8pm. Posted in Food