Western medicine has some good points, and is great in an emergency, but it’s high time people realized that today’s mainstream medicine (western medicine or allopathy), with its focus on drugs, drugs, radiation, drugs, surgery, drugs and more drugs, is at its foundation a money spinning Rockefeller creation.
People these days look at you like a weirdo if you talk about the healing properties of plants or any other holistic practices. Much like anything else, politics and money have been used to warp people’s minds and encourage them to embrace what is bad for them.
It all began with John D. Rockefeller (1839 – 1937) who was an oil magnate, a robber baron, America’s first billionaire, and a natural-born monopolist.
By the turn on the 20th century, he controlled 90% of all oil refineries in the U.S. through his oil company, Standard Oil, which was later on broken up to become Chevron, Exxon, Mobil etc.
World Affairs reports: At the same time, around 1900, scientists discovered “petrochemicals” and the ability to create all kinds of chemicals from oil. For example, the first plastic — called Bakelite — was made from oil in 1907. Scientists were discovering various vitamins and guessed that many pharmaceutical drugs could be made from oil.
This was a wonderful opportunity for Rockefeller who saw the ability to monopolize the oil, chemical and the medical industries at the same time!
The best thing about petrochemicals was that everything could be patented and sold for high profits.
But there was one problem with Rockefeller’s plan for the medical industry: natural/herbal medicines were very popular in America at that time. Almost half the doctors and medical colleges in the U.S. were practicing holistic medicine, using knowledge from Europe and Native Americans.
Rockefeller, the monopolist, had to figure out a way to get rid of his biggest competition. So he used the classic strategy of “problem-reaction-solution.” That is, create a problem and scare people, and then offer a (pre-planned) solution. (Similar to terrorism scare, followed by the “Patriot Act”).
He went to his buddy Andrew Carnegie – another plutocrat who made his money from monopolizing the steel industry – who devised a scheme. From the prestigious Carnegie Foundation, they sent a man named Abraham Flexner to travel around the country and report on the status of medical colleges and hospitals around the country.
This led to the Flexner Report, which gave birth to the modern medicine as we know it.
Needless to say, the report talked about the need for revamping and centralizing our medical institutions. Based on this report, more than half of all medical colleges were soon closed.
Homeopathy and natural medicines were mocked and demonized; and doctors were even jailed.
To help with the transition and change the minds of other doctors and scientists, Rockefeller gave more than $100 million to colleges, hospitals and founded a philanthropic front group called “General Education Board” (GEB). This is the classic carrot and stick approach.
In a very short time, medical colleges were all streamlined and homogenized. All the students were learning the same thing, and medicine was all about using patented drugs.
Scientists received huge grants to study how plants cured diseases, but their goal was to first identify which chemicals in the plant were effective, and then recreate a similar chemical – but not identical – in the lab that could be patented.
A pill for an ill became the mantra for modern medicine.
And you thought Koch brothers were evil?
So, now we are, 100 years later, churning out doctors who know nothing about the benefits of nutrition or herbs or any holistic practices. We have an entire society that is enslaved to corporations for its well-being.
America spends 15% of its GDP on healthcare, which should be really called “sick care.” It is focused not on cure, but only on symptoms, thus creating repeat customers. There is no cure for cancer, diabetes, autism, asthma, or even flu.
Why would there be real cures? This is a system founded by oligarchs and plutocrats, not by doctors.
As for cancer, oh yeah, the American Cancer Society was founded by none other than Rockefeller in 1913.
In this month of breast cancer awareness, it is sad to see people being brainwashed about chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. That’s for another blog post … but here is a quote from John D. Rockefeller that summarizes his New World Order vision for America…
- 16/05/2018 Thailand Cabinet Green light Medical Weed marijuana CABINET GREEN-LIGHTS MEDICAL WEED – OPIUM AND KRATOM, TOO
BANGKOK — The first ever bill to allow limited use of cannabis for medical purposes was approved by the interim cabinet […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Health
- 13/05/2018 Brit tourist in Phuket taxi accident rescued from B1.5mn medical bills No insurance Cover. A campaign to raise funds for a British woman who suffered a broken back and multiple other serious internal injuries when a truck slammed into head-on into the Phuket taxi she and her […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Health, Latest
- 29/03/2018 New Money out in Thailand on the 6th april coins featuring the portrait of His Majesty King Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun will be put in circulation on April 6.
King Rama X coins, notes to debut on April 6. The […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 02/04/2018 Study reveals shocking extent of dangerous driving in Thailand Cargo trucks and public transport buses in Thailand were found to have been speeding beyond the legal limit on more than 17 million occasions last year, according to a GPS-based study by a […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 22/03/2018 Plan calls for mandatory re-registration of all SIM cards in Thailand. Plan calls for mandatory re-registration of all SIM cards. The telecom regulator plans to force all mobile firms to re-register their entire customer bases, despite widespread concerns […] Posted in Uncategorized, News, FEATURED, Local News
- 27/12/2018 Thailand became the first country in Asia to legalise medical marijuana Bangkok: Thailand's legislature has agreed to amend the country's drug law to allow the licensed medical use of marijuana, as well as the kratom, a locally.
BANGKOK — Thailand’s […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Medical Marijuana
- 26/04/2018 99 more Foreigners Arrested in Thailand OPERATION ‘X-RAY OUTLAW FOREIGNER’ CLAIMS 99 MORE ARRESTS Why not 100 to round it up.
BANGKOK — An ongoing crackdown on illegal immigrants saw the arrest of almost a hundred foreigners […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Udon News
- 11/06/2018 Huge plot of military land in Isaan slated for growing “legal” ganja Thai Rath reported that a 5,000 rai area of military land in the Sakon Nakorn area of Thailand is being eyed for growing ganja.
Authorities are expected to soon be given the […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News
- 03/04/2018 DOW drops almost 460 points on news of China tariffs & Trump slamming Amazon The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 458 points down, as Beijing slapped tariffs on US imports in retaliation for US steel and aluminum tariffs and President Donald Trump blasted online […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Udon News
- 11/04/2018 Udon Thani Songkran party will be a splash UD Town, a lifestyle shopping mall in Udon Thani province, will present a water-splashing war during the UD Town Wonder Water Land Songkran 2018 festival beginning on Thursday and running […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 27/02/2018 Gold prices down B50 to B19,850 Gold prices down B50 to B19,850
The Gold Traders Association this morning announced the buying prices at 19,389.64 baht per baht-weight for gold ornaments and 19,750 baht per baht-weight […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Business
- 12/06/2018 Giant Skeletons have been found in Many places Human giants are not entirely a product of legend in our history. André the Giant is one of the more well-known instances of a man of superhuman proportions and strength who walked among […] Posted in Travel, FEATURED, Local News
- 01/05/2018 Nationwide raids round up illegal foreigners without income or proper Visa. Police searched 118 locations nationwide, mostly international schools, early Thursday morning and arrested 99 foreigners - The Schools should be fined heavy for not having the proper […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 31/10/2018 Aek Udon Hospital Aek Udon Thani International is an internationally accredited, multi-specialty hospital located in the heart of Udon Thani, Thailand. Founded in 1997, today it is the largest […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, AEK UdonThani Private Hospital
- 04/05/2018 Ganga Seized on the Mekong River 200Kgs 200kg of ganja seized on Mekong riverbank
A navy patrol seized 200kg of compressed marijuana worth about 4 million baht on the bank of the Mekong River in Ban Phaeng district overnight, […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 10/07/2018 All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days What we know so far
All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days. The Thai Navy Seals, who have been running […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 06/05/2018 Action plan being drafted to help national parks use clean, cheap energy An action plan to develop cheaper and environmentally friendly power supply for national parks nationwide is being drafted in a joint venture involving the Department of National Park, […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News
- 01/01/2019 Thailand SOUTH WARNED OF FIRST TROPICAL STORM SINCE 1962 DISASTER BANGKOK — Southern Thailand is expected to be hit directly by a tropical storm for the first time in 56 years later this week, officials said Tuesday.
The Meteorological Department said […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Events
- 06/05/2018 In Thailand Over 90 percent of water vending machines are unhygienic
The Foundation for Consumers has urged the City Administration to shut down the operations of many water vending machines in Bangkok, alleging that they were not registered and are […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 09/07/2018 4 More Boys Rescued today from the Cave in Thailand Cave divers in northern Thailand have rescued four more boys from a vast flooded cave system, a source within the operation has told the BBC.
This suggests that, in total, eight boys have […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 12/05/2018 Laem Ka Beach, Phuket access road closed Laem Ka Beach, Phuket — No More 💔 Access closed
Bad news about the beach, loved by many guests and residents of Phuket - Laem Ka. The owners of the territory adjacent to the beach […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest