Longer holidays blamed for more road accidents in Thailand 555 How many people go to events even for Government and take the car and get Drunk then drive home ?
The problem will never go away unless you tackle the cause. Thai Culture to Drink, drink, and more drink then don’t think next what you are going to do.
What others are saying Quote.
So it’s nothing to do with lack of driving skills or concern for others then, right…?! We are currently in Day 3 of the holiday period, so the period is currently the same as it was on Day 3 last year…yet with more deaths and injuries…!! How does the extended holiday period, which has yet to happen, account for the greater carnage over the first three-day period…??!!!
There you go it’s the longer holidays fault! Nothing at all to do with social anarchy, poor driving standards, poor actual law enforcement and drunk driving!
Whatever you do, save face, and don’t blame the imbeciles behind the wheel.
What would you like to add in the Comment section below ?
- 15/04/2018 DRUNK DRIVERS GET ANKLE JEWELRY, HOME CONFINEMENT A group of drunk drivers were given ankle monitors and placed under home curfew Friday as the authorities introduce new tools to crack down on the leading cause of holiday road […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 05/04/2018 Songkran 2018 Latest updates and information The biggest festival of the year in Thailand is undoubtedly Songkran. This is also the traditional Thai new year and is celebrated every year between 13th and 15th of April. The following […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 05/01/2019 Why people keep dying on Thailand’s roads Why people keep dying on Thailand's roads, the most lethal in Southeast Asia
Bangkok, Thailand (CNN)Driving in Thailand can be a hair-raising experience at the best of times, but during […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Road Accidents in Thailand
- 16/04/2018 What do I need to hire and drive a car or ride a motorcycle in Thailand In the end it is "up to you". The maximum period that you can drive a hire car or bike legally on an IDP is 60 days on a Tourist Visa, 90 days on a Non-Immigrant O visa. For rentals in […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 09/06/2018 Strange but True in Thailand never use your feet Never Use Your Feet
Of all the things not to do in Thailand, pointing with or using your feet is one of the biggest faux pas. Feet are considered the lowest, dirtiest part of the body in […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Things not to do in Thailand
- 10/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday April 13
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 15/04/2018 113,960 drink drivers arrested in Thailand 248 dead 113,960 drink drivers arrested and 2,991 vehicles seized in three days 248 dead and 2557 Injured so far this year.
Posted in News, Travel, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 06/08/2018 UdonThani Night market, UD Night Market, Udon Thani
Udon Thani, Udon Thani’s Night Market Scene,
UD Night Market, Udon Thani. UD Night Market and other Udon Thani attractions.
Udon Thani’s Centrepoint night market is my favourite one […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Udtown Night market UdonThani
- 01/04/2018 OIC launches 10-baht travel insurance for Songkran revelers Bangkok – The Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) has unveiled a low cost travel insurance package to be offered to holidaymakers this Songkran Festival.
OIC Secretary-General […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 08/04/2018 Actress killed in car crash in Ayutthaya BMW hits a tree Actress was killed when her BMW car crashed into a tree on a roadside in Ayutthaya province on Saturday morning.
Natnicha Cherdchubupphakaree, 21, died when her car plunged […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 18/04/2018 Man drowns after riding motorcycle into pond in UdonThani Man drowns after riding motorcycle into pond in UdonThani.
A young man drowned after he rode his motorcycle into a pond behind a hotel in Udon Thani’s Muang district on Tuesday […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 04/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 and ends on Sunday, April 15 Songkran 2018 in Thailand
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost all provinces). The official […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 10/07/2018 All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days What we know so far
All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days. The Thai Navy Seals, who have been running […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 09/07/2018 4 More Boys Rescued today from the Cave in Thailand Cave divers in northern Thailand have rescued four more boys from a vast flooded cave system, a source within the operation has told the BBC.
This suggests that, in total, eight boys have […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 10/05/2018 TICKET CAMS TO BUST BANGKOK’S LANE CUTTERS TICKET CAMS TO BUST BANGKOK’S LANE CUTTERS.
They should be fitted in every city and the min fine 1000 baht per offence.
It’s Friday evening and the commute home is more exhausting than […] Posted in News, Local News, Latest, Udon News
- 01/05/2018 Dutchman falls to death during night with trans A Dutch tourist fell to his death from a condominium in Bangkok during an intimate night with a Thai transsexual he met on Khao San Road.
Salmans Rik, 21, was found dead when police […] Posted in News, Entertainment, Local News, Latest
- 21/04/2018 Swift punishment for four provinces’ police chiefs over Songkran carnage National police commissioner Pol General Chakthip Chaijinda has signed orders for four provincial police commanders to be transferred to new posts, accusing them of negligence during the […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Latest
- 11/04/2018 Udon Thani Songkran party will be a splash UD Town, a lifestyle shopping mall in Udon Thani province, will present a water-splashing war during the UD Town Wonder Water Land Songkran 2018 festival beginning on Thursday and running […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 29/03/2018 New Money out in Thailand on the 6th april coins featuring the portrait of His Majesty King Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun will be put in circulation on April 6.
King Rama X coins, notes to debut on April 6. The […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 28/04/2018 Big Rice sales this 1st quarter. 2.8 million tonnes of rice were exported during the first quarter of the year 2.8 million tonnes of rice were exported during the first quarter of the year and, for the whole year, about ten million tonnes of rice are expected to be exported making Thailand the […] Posted in Food, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 05/01/2019 Visa Denied to passport holders on Visitors visas Be warned for 2019 Immigration and Border Crossings clamp down on people staying in Thailand long-term on Tourist visas Full story to follow soon.
Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Visa Warnings