BANGKOK — Getting between downtown to Don Mueang International Airport will become easier when two new airport shuttle routes launch Monday.
For 50 baht, travel between the airport and two new destinations: Lumphini Park downtown and Sanam Luang in the old quarter.
The A3 service will stop at Lumphini Park, Ratchaprasong, Pratunam and Din Daeng before heading to the airport by tollway.
The A4 line runs between the airport and Sanam Luang (Royal Grounds), stopping at Khaosan Road, the Democracy Monument, the Phanfa Bridge, Lan Luang, Yommarat, Tha Prachan and Tha Chang along the way.
The two lines come two years after the introduction of bus routes between the Bangkok Bus Terminal (A1) and Victory Monument (A2).
They are more affordable options than the Airport Limo Bus service, which can be booked online for 150 baht per person.
The routes launch May 1 and will operate 7am to 11pm daily.
At the airport, find the buses outside Terminal 1’s exit No. 6 or exit No. 12 in Terminal 2.
Update: Bangkok Mass Transit Authority announced Saturday morning to increase the fare for A3 and A4 lines from 30 baht to 50 baht.
If you are looking for investment in UdonThani we are selling up Apartments villas and Hotel. Time to retire in peace all under valuation for quick sale
- 19/05/2018 BANGKOK AIRPORT SHUTTLE RIDE KHAOSAN TO SUVARNABHUMI FOR 60 BAHT ON NEW S1 BUSES BANGKOK — Starting Thursday, passengers can travel between Suvarnabhumi Airport and Khaosan Road on a bus ride that only costs about as much as the surcharge to use an airport taxi.
At […] Posted in News, FEATURED, TOP STORIES
- 15/05/2018 Lane-changing offences nearing 100,000 after four days of camera work Just four days after a strict ban on the practice was implemented, Bangkok traffic police had issued nearly 100,000 tickets to motorists at 18 flyovers and underpasses for illegally […] Posted in FEATURED, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 13/05/2018 Brit tourist in Phuket taxi accident rescued from B1.5mn medical bills No insurance Cover. A campaign to raise funds for a British woman who suffered a broken back and multiple other serious internal injuries when a truck slammed into head-on into the Phuket taxi she and her […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Health, Latest
- 03/04/2018 Military and police deployed to transport hubs for Songkran safety Military and police deployed to transport hubs for Songkran safety
Military and police deployed to transport hubs for Songkran safety. Police officers and army troops have joined forces […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 05/01/2019 Why people keep dying on Thailand’s roads Why people keep dying on Thailand's roads, the most lethal in Southeast Asia
Bangkok, Thailand (CNN)Driving in Thailand can be a hair-raising experience at the best of times, but during […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Road Accidents in Thailand
- 02/04/2018 Study reveals shocking extent of dangerous driving in Thailand Cargo trucks and public transport buses in Thailand were found to have been speeding beyond the legal limit on more than 17 million occasions last year, according to a GPS-based study by a […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 01/04/2018 OIC launches 10-baht travel insurance for Songkran revelers Bangkok – The Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) has unveiled a low cost travel insurance package to be offered to holidaymakers this Songkran Festival.
OIC Secretary-General […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 08/04/2018 Actress killed in car crash in Ayutthaya BMW hits a tree Actress was killed when her BMW car crashed into a tree on a roadside in Ayutthaya province on Saturday morning.
Natnicha Cherdchubupphakaree, 21, died when her car plunged […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 06/08/2018 UdonThani Night market, UD Night Market, Udon Thani
Udon Thani, Udon Thani’s Night Market Scene,
UD Night Market, Udon Thani. UD Night Market and other Udon Thani attractions.
Udon Thani’s Centrepoint night market is my favourite one […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Udtown Night market UdonThani
- 10/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday April 13
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 05/04/2018 Songkran 2018 Latest updates and information The biggest festival of the year in Thailand is undoubtedly Songkran. This is also the traditional Thai new year and is celebrated every year between 13th and 15th of April. The following […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 18/03/2018 Man dies of rabies in Hua Hin Man dies of rabies in Hua Hin
61-year-old man was bitten by a cat two months ago and had not sought vaccination afterwards. He died at Hua Hin Hospital on Wednesday night.
Samples of […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Latest
- 10/03/2018 Asia’s largest IKEA set to open in Bang Yai, Bangkok on March 15 South East Asia's largest IKEA set to open in Bang Yai, Bangkok on March 15. It is a whopping 50,278 sqm [Bangna was only 44,000 sqm]!!! The first Ikea branch in the world with checkout […] Posted in FEATURED, Latest
- 06/05/2018 In Thailand Over 90 percent of water vending machines are unhygienic
The Foundation for Consumers has urged the City Administration to shut down the operations of many water vending machines in Bangkok, alleging that they were not registered and are […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 28/03/2018 Thailand’s Cabinet approves high-speed train project Cabinet approves high-speed train project linking 3 main airports
The Cabinet on Tuesday gave the go-ahead for a 200-billion-baht high-speed train network connecting three international […] Posted in FEATURED, Udon News
- 21/04/2018 Swift punishment for four provinces’ police chiefs over Songkran carnage National police commissioner Pol General Chakthip Chaijinda has signed orders for four provincial police commanders to be transferred to new posts, accusing them of negligence during the […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Latest
- 21/04/2018 Thailand’s Maya Bay on Koh Phi Phi island closed TROUBLE IN PARADISE
Thailand’s Maya Bay on Koh Phi Phi island closed.
Horrible photos show how mass tourism has affected the environment on the Thai island - as it is flooded by […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Latest
- 12/05/2018 application in Thailand for night out with the Boy’s Application for a night out - his'n'hers
Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 15/04/2018 113,960 drink drivers arrested in Thailand 248 dead 113,960 drink drivers arrested and 2,991 vehicles seized in three days 248 dead and 2557 Injured so far this year.
Posted in News, Travel, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 01/05/2018 Nationwide raids round up illegal foreigners without income or proper Visa. Police searched 118 locations nationwide, mostly international schools, early Thursday morning and arrested 99 foreigners - The Schools should be fined heavy for not having the proper […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 05/01/2019 Visa Denied to passport holders on Visitors visas Be warned for 2019 Immigration and Border Crossings clamp down on people staying in Thailand long-term on Tourist visas Full story to follow soon.
Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Visa Warnings