In Scotland they have a great Idea. Men in Scotland convicted of sex crimes could be chemically castrated in a bid to stop them re-offending. The voluntary scheme, which is being considered by health bosses in Glasgow, would see men put on medication which will reduce their libido. The trial would be a first in Scotland. The plan will see participants receive the treatment and then monitored by officials to see if further crime is prevented. It is hoped, if successful, the scheme could be rolled out across the country. Margaret-Ann Cummings, whose son Mark, then 8, was killed by a paedophile in 2004, told the Daily Mail newspaper that she cautiously welcomed the trial. She said: “If sex offenders are volunteering to go through with his and willing to change to stop other people being hurt then they should be offered every support possible. “However, it is vital that authorities are not using the public as guinea pigs in an experiment here. Everything must be tightly controlled.”
Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/news/scottish-sex-offenders-could-be-chemically-castrated-1-4390544
- 09/03/2018 Punters flock to newly-opened sex doll brothel amid legal gray area newly-opened sex doll brothel This one is in London but why would it not work in Asia ?
A “revolutionary” erotic experience is being offered in London and, according to punters, it’s […] Posted in FEATURED, Latest, Udon News
- 16/04/2018 What do I need to hire and drive a car or ride a motorcycle in Thailand In the end it is "up to you". The maximum period that you can drive a hire car or bike legally on an IDP is 60 days on a Tourist Visa, 90 days on a Non-Immigrant O visa. For rentals in […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 13/05/2018 Brit tourist in Phuket taxi accident rescued from B1.5mn medical bills No insurance Cover. A campaign to raise funds for a British woman who suffered a broken back and multiple other serious internal injuries when a truck slammed into head-on into the Phuket taxi she and her […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Health, Latest
- 18/03/2018 Man dies of rabies in Hua Hin Man dies of rabies in Hua Hin
61-year-old man was bitten by a cat two months ago and had not sought vaccination afterwards. He died at Hua Hin Hospital on Wednesday night.
Samples of […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Latest
- 10/07/2018 All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days What we know so far
All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days. The Thai Navy Seals, who have been running […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 05/01/2019 Why people keep dying on Thailand’s roads Why people keep dying on Thailand's roads, the most lethal in Southeast Asia
Bangkok, Thailand (CNN)Driving in Thailand can be a hair-raising experience at the best of times, but during […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Road Accidents in Thailand
- 10/07/2018 Cave Rescue 8 boys out now today lets hope to complete the task 5 more to be saved. 8 people out now 5 to go let's hope everything turns out good today
Cave rescue: Divers ready to save the remaining five Thais
Divers are preparing […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 28/04/2018 Big Rice sales this 1st quarter. 2.8 million tonnes of rice were exported during the first quarter of the year 2.8 million tonnes of rice were exported during the first quarter of the year and, for the whole year, about ten million tonnes of rice are expected to be exported making Thailand the […] Posted in Food, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 05/04/2018 Songkran 2018 Latest updates and information The biggest festival of the year in Thailand is undoubtedly Songkran. This is also the traditional Thai new year and is celebrated every year between 13th and 15th of April. The following […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 07/04/2018 What Will Trigger the Next Stock Market Crash in 2018 Exploding Household Debt Despite the market's recovery over the last three trading days, huge vulnerabilities remain for stocks. Amid worries about a trade war, the S&P 500 Index (SPX) is still 7.3% below its […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 06/05/2018 In Thailand Over 90 percent of water vending machines are unhygienic
The Foundation for Consumers has urged the City Administration to shut down the operations of many water vending machines in Bangkok, alleging that they were not registered and are […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 08/04/2018 Actress killed in car crash in Ayutthaya BMW hits a tree Actress was killed when her BMW car crashed into a tree on a roadside in Ayutthaya province on Saturday morning.
Natnicha Cherdchubupphakaree, 21, died when her car plunged […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 03/07/2018 British divers find 12 children and their football coach missing for nine days in Thai cave Twelve Thai boys and their football coach were on Monday found miraculously alive in a cave complex by two British divers after surviving for nine days cut off by flood waters inside a […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 10/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday April 13
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 01/05/2018 Nationwide raids round up illegal foreigners without income or proper Visa. Police searched 118 locations nationwide, mostly international schools, early Thursday morning and arrested 99 foreigners - The Schools should be fined heavy for not having the proper […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 11/04/2018 Udon Thani Songkran party will be a splash UD Town, a lifestyle shopping mall in Udon Thani province, will present a water-splashing war during the UD Town Wonder Water Land Songkran 2018 festival beginning on Thursday and running […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 12/05/2018 application in Thailand for night out with the Boy’s Application for a night out - his'n'hers
Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 14/04/2018 Longer holidays blamed for more road accidents in Thailand 555 Longer holidays blamed for more road accidents in Thailand 555 How many people go to events even for Government and take the car and get Drunk then drive home ?
The problem will never […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 09/06/2018 Strange but True in Thailand never use your feet Never Use Your Feet
Of all the things not to do in Thailand, pointing with or using your feet is one of the biggest faux pas. Feet are considered the lowest, dirtiest part of the body in […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Things not to do in Thailand
- 15/04/2018 113,960 drink drivers arrested in Thailand 248 dead 113,960 drink drivers arrested and 2,991 vehicles seized in three days 248 dead and 2557 Injured so far this year.
Posted in News, Travel, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 04/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 and ends on Sunday, April 15 Songkran 2018 in Thailand
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost all provinces). The official […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest