We wish the people of Udon Thani and Thailand a fun, happy and healthy Thai new year / Songkran 2018! An appeal to all those who love water fights and powder: not all people share the joy of being unprepared and unintentionally showered and soaped with powder goo. Please take care and don’t drink and Drive .
Songkran in Udon Thani, is without question the most eagerly awaited festival of the year by the Thai’s, and indeed many visitors too. Songkran officially takes place every year between April 13 – 15, although in some places it can start a day or two early, and finish some days later. Most of Udon Thani residents are happy,
Songkran festival which begins on 13th April, as the weather gets considerably hotter
Songkran is an annual water festival where the locals and ferang alike can become bigger children for three days! The festival on the streets consists of throwing water an anyone and anything within reach! Street vendors and police are left alone but few others can escape, and it is great fun.
Accommodation in UdonThani Available to day and this week
Villas with swimming pools 1000 baht per day Apartments from 390 baht per day
- 11/04/2018 Udon Thani Songkran party will be a splash UD Town, a lifestyle shopping mall in Udon Thani province, will present a water-splashing war during the UD Town Wonder Water Land Songkran 2018 festival beginning on Thursday and running […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 09/06/2018 Things not to do in Thailand Hug a Monk Don’t Hug Monks
Monks are highly respected in Thailand and therefore it is forbidden to stand over or be positioned higher than a monk. Monks aren’t not even allowed to touch women. If a […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, General
- 22/03/2018 Thai Police to Ban Water Splashing on Main and Secondary Roads During Songkran Thai Police to Ban Water Splashing on main public Roads and Secondary roads. What next ban all the fun in Thailand.
The Royal Thai Police have reported they will impose a total ban […] Posted in Udon News, TOP STORIES
- 16/02/2017 5,000 years of history, at Ban Chiang World Heritage site UdonThani Ban Chiang is an archeological site in Nong Han District, Udon Thani Province, Thailand. It has been on the UNESCO world heritage list since 1992. Discovered in 1966, the site attracted […] Posted in FEATURED, Entertainment, General
- 10/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday April 13
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 02/01/2019 Thailand road accidents over the last 7 days and Deaths The first five of the "seven dangerous days" of New Year travel has seen 2,761 road accidents, 314 deaths and 2,848 people injured.
Lots less due to the massive Amount of Drink Driver […] Posted in News, FEATURED, TOP STORIES
- 15/04/2018 Almost 60,000 drink drivers nabbed in two days of Songkran festival Thailand 2018 close to 60,000 drink drivers nabbed in two days of Songkran festival.
The number of drink drivers arrested by officials in the past three days since April 11 has jumped to […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Drinks, Local News
- 22/04/2018 Swingers party busted in Thailand 25 Swingers busted at an event and face charges. The party was in pattaya. 1500 baht for each couple to attend. The Hotel owner was arrested as well for opening without a […] Posted in News, FEATURED, TOP STORIES
- 16/02/2017 New vehicles with temporary license plates to be banned Newly-bought vehicles that carry temporary red license plates will be banned from streets starting in June if a draft law is enacted, the Land Transport Department chief said on Monday.
[…] Posted in FEATURED, General, Udon News
- 07/01/2019 UdonThani Sunset and Sun Rise Welcomed to view our photos. Sunset and Sunrise in UdonThani 6 am UdonThani at Udon Country club. Welcome to come and Visit Us. 0868 592 986
Posted in Uncategorized, Travel, FEATURED, Udon News
- 11/06/2018 Overstaying in Thailand. Anyone with a lengthy overstay, over 90 days, will be banned from re-entering the Kingdom of Thailand Overstaying in Thailand
According to Ministry of Interior’s Order 1/2558 Regarding Classes of Aliens Ineligible for Admission to the Kingdom of Thailand. The minimum charge is 500 Baht […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, General
- 19/05/2018 BANGKOK AIRPORT SHUTTLE RIDE KHAOSAN TO SUVARNABHUMI FOR 60 BAHT ON NEW S1 BUSES BANGKOK — Starting Thursday, passengers can travel between Suvarnabhumi Airport and Khaosan Road on a bus ride that only costs about as much as the surcharge to use an airport taxi.
At […] Posted in News, FEATURED, TOP STORIES
- 10/06/2018 Traffic points system will come in next year – red light infractions deemed only medium serious Traffic points system will come in next year - red light infractions deemed only medium serious
Police have said that the points system for driving offences will definitely be introduced […] Posted in FEATURED, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 05/04/2018 Songkran 2018 Latest updates and information The biggest festival of the year in Thailand is undoubtedly Songkran. This is also the traditional Thai new year and is celebrated every year between 13th and 15th of April. The following […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 04/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 and ends on Sunday, April 15 Songkran 2018 in Thailand
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost all provinces). The official […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 29/04/2018 Arrested for selling fake driving licenses and foreigner ID A former employee of the Department of Land Transport has been Arrested for selling fake licences and registration cards.
[…] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 12/05/2018 Big Fines now in Bangkok for traffic Offenders are you next to get Caught ? Drivers now without Licences in Pattaya for now 1000 baht Fines Rental Co will now pay 2000 baht […] Posted in FEATURED, TOP STORIES
- 01/03/2018 New Motorways all over Thailand New motor ways to be Built all over Thailand. The Thai highway network spans over 70,000 kilometers across all regions of Thailand. These highways, however, are often dual carriageways […] Posted in FEATURED, TOP STORIES
- 04/01/2019 Storm Pabuk: Tourists flee Thai islands after weather warnings Thousands of tourists and residents have reportedly fled islands off Thailand's south-east coast to escape an approaching tropical storm.
Authorities have also been preparing shelters for […] Posted in FEATURED, TOP STORIES, Storm Warnings
- 10/07/2018 All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days What we know so far
All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days. The Thai Navy Seals, who have been running […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 22/04/2018 American attacks Thai at Bangkok airport. American attacks Thai at Bangkok airport ‘because his flight was cancelled’
American tried to buy his way out of the rap by offering full compensation payments to the victim. Surasak said […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, TOP STORIES