UD Night Market, Udon Thani. UD Night Market and other Udon Thani attractions.
Udon Thani’s Centrepoint night market is my favourite one of all.
The market is in front of Udon Thani train station and if availability of car parking spaces is a judge of a locations popularity, then the Centrepoint is top drawer. At weekends finding a parking space can be hard.
Jumping into one of the city’s many sailors is a far more amiable way of getting there. Slap on your darkest sunglasses, close your eyes and let the driver take the pain because the sound of the market’s buzz and the scent of freshly cooked Thai food will announce your arrival there.
The market is in truth two separate markets acting as one. Centrepoint is on one side of the road leading to the train station and the newly constructed Lum Udon market (UD Town) on the opposite side. Two entirely separate outlets but I wrongly refer to both as the Centrepoint night market. Photographs accompanying this post were taken at both sites.
The first thing to hit you about Udon Thani’s Centrepoint night market is its pure size. We’re talking big and every available outlet space on either side of the road is taken. If they could make the walk aisles any smaller I’m sure they would, but when manipulating the catwalk Thai girls need a little room..
Live bands and night and wall to Wall ladies. Uptown UdonThani next to the train station,
Nightlife in UdonThani Soapy massage and lots of nice bar ladies and night workers
Bars & Pubs in Udon Thani, Udon Thani Province
The nightlife for foreigners in Udon Thani is very easy to find. Basically, you have two adjacent streets with a total of around 30 bars. Wall to wall ladies and the ladyboys,
Udon map bar Guide to UdonThani
For Private Apartments villas and Rooms look no further we are here to help
Rooms from 290 baht per night
Apartments from 350 baht per night
private pool Villas 999 baht per night
Tel 0868 592 986
Accommodation in UdonThani
If you are looking for less expensive places to stay with Culture welcome to come and stay at our new Country club in UdonThani, Or our Apartments and villas in UdonThani
Our Country Club has apartments, Rooms, and Villas from 350 baht per night
0868 592 986
Contact Us toDay
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- 06/08/2018 White lotus-shaped pagoda in the lake, Buddhist in Ban Chiang, Udon Thani, Lotus Temple Ban-Chang-District--UdonThani Thailand.
Ban Chiang is an archaeological site in Nong Han District, Udon Thani Province, Thailand
white lotus-shaped pagoda in the lake, […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, White lotus temple pagoda in UdonThani
- 23/02/2018 Gusty winds damage houses, more to come Gusty winds damage houses, more to come. Strong winds have wreaked havoc in several northern and northeastern provinces, damaging houses and killing one person. The Disaster Prevention […] Posted in Local News
- 07/01/2019 Udon Thani Province
Udon Thani is a province in northeast Thailand. It is bordered by the provinces of Nong Khai to the north, Sakon Nakhon to the east, Kalasin Province to the southeast, Khon Kaen to the […] Posted in Udon Thani Province
- 10/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday April 13
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 05/04/2018 Songkran 2018 Latest updates and information The biggest festival of the year in Thailand is undoubtedly Songkran. This is also the traditional Thai new year and is celebrated every year between 13th and 15th of April. The following […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 18/04/2018 Man drowns after riding motorcycle into pond in UdonThani Man drowns after riding motorcycle into pond in UdonThani.
A young man drowned after he rode his motorcycle into a pond behind a hotel in Udon Thani’s Muang district on Tuesday […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 11/04/2018 Udon Thani Songkran party will be a splash UD Town, a lifestyle shopping mall in Udon Thani province, will present a water-splashing war during the UD Town Wonder Water Land Songkran 2018 festival beginning on Thursday and running […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 08/04/2018 Actress killed in car crash in Ayutthaya BMW hits a tree Actress was killed when her BMW car crashed into a tree on a roadside in Ayutthaya province on Saturday morning.
Natnicha Cherdchubupphakaree, 21, died when her car plunged […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 02/04/2018 Study reveals shocking extent of dangerous driving in Thailand Cargo trucks and public transport buses in Thailand were found to have been speeding beyond the legal limit on more than 17 million occasions last year, according to a GPS-based study by a […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 28/04/2018 Big Rice sales this 1st quarter. 2.8 million tonnes of rice were exported during the first quarter of the year 2.8 million tonnes of rice were exported during the first quarter of the year and, for the whole year, about ten million tonnes of rice are expected to be exported making Thailand the […] Posted in Food, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 14/04/2018 Longer holidays blamed for more road accidents in Thailand 555 Longer holidays blamed for more road accidents in Thailand 555 How many people go to events even for Government and take the car and get Drunk then drive home ?
The problem will never […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 03/07/2018 British divers find 12 children and their football coach missing for nine days in Thai cave Twelve Thai boys and their football coach were on Monday found miraculously alive in a cave complex by two British divers after surviving for nine days cut off by flood waters inside a […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 10/07/2018 All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days What we know so far
All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days. The Thai Navy Seals, who have been running […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 16/04/2018 What do I need to hire and drive a car or ride a motorcycle in Thailand In the end it is "up to you". The maximum period that you can drive a hire car or bike legally on an IDP is 60 days on a Tourist Visa, 90 days on a Non-Immigrant O visa. For rentals in […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 01/05/2018 Nationwide raids round up illegal foreigners without income or proper Visa. Police searched 118 locations nationwide, mostly international schools, early Thursday morning and arrested 99 foreigners - The Schools should be fined heavy for not having the proper […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 04/05/2018 Ganga Seized on the Mekong River 200Kgs 200kg of ganja seized on Mekong riverbank
A navy patrol seized 200kg of compressed marijuana worth about 4 million baht on the bank of the Mekong River in Ban Phaeng district overnight, […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 15/04/2018 113,960 drink drivers arrested in Thailand 248 dead 113,960 drink drivers arrested and 2,991 vehicles seized in three days 248 dead and 2557 Injured so far this year.
Posted in News, Travel, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 29/04/2018 Arrested for selling fake driving licenses and foreigner ID A former employee of the Department of Land Transport has been Arrested for selling fake licences and registration cards.
[…] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 10/07/2018 Cave Rescue 8 boys out now today lets hope to complete the task 5 more to be saved. 8 people out now 5 to go let's hope everything turns out good today
Cave rescue: Divers ready to save the remaining five Thais
Divers are preparing […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 12/05/2018 application in Thailand for night out with the Boy’s Application for a night out - his'n'hers
Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 12/05/2018 Laem Ka Beach, Phuket access road closed Laem Ka Beach, Phuket — No More 💔 Access closed
Bad news about the beach, loved by many guests and residents of Phuket - Laem Ka. The owners of the territory adjacent to the beach […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest