Is water theft at Bangkok’s ‘soapy massage’ parlors making the Thai capital sink?
Bangkok massage parlours are being raided amid concerns their famous “soapy massages” involve the illegal siphoning off of the city’s groundwater supply.
Police say the illegal use of groundwater to avoid paying city utility bills in effect causes the tourist hotbed, which is built on a swamp, to fall further into the ground.
We have 1 in UdonThani . OSCAR Soapy Massage Not more than 500 meters from my Apartment in UdonThani.
- 05/04/2018 Songkran 2018 Latest updates and information The biggest festival of the year in Thailand is undoubtedly Songkran. This is also the traditional Thai new year and is celebrated every year between 13th and 15th of April. The following […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 06/05/2018 In Thailand Over 90 percent of water vending machines are unhygienic The Foundation for Consumers has urged the City Administration to shut down the operations of many water vending machines in Bangkok, alleging that they were not registered and are […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 06/08/2018 UdonThani Night market, UD Night Market, Udon Thani Udon Thani, Udon Thani’s Night Market Scene, UD Night Market, Udon Thani. UD Night Market and other Udon Thani attractions. Udon Thani’s Centrepoint night market is my favourite one […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Udtown Night market UdonThani
- 11/04/2018 Songkran Festival in Udon Thani 2018 updates We wish the people of Udon Thani and Thailand a fun, happy and healthy Thai new year / Songkran 2018! An appeal to all those who love water fights and powder: not all people share the joy […] Posted in News, FEATURED, General, TOP STORIES
- 07/01/2019 UdonThani Sunset and Sun Rise Welcomed to view our photos. Sunset and Sunrise in UdonThani 6 am UdonThani at Udon Country club. Welcome to come and Visit Us. 0868 592 986 Posted in Uncategorized, Travel, FEATURED, Udon News
- 10/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday April 13 Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 11/05/2018 New “Lane Change” cameras reveal extent of bad driving on Thai roads – 14,000 caught on first day New "Lane Change" cameras hai Rath reported that more than 14,000 drivers had been caught breaking the law by newly installed CCTV cameras on the very first day. The […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Udon News
- 02/04/2018 Study reveals shocking extent of dangerous driving in Thailand Cargo trucks and public transport buses in Thailand were found to have been speeding beyond the legal limit on more than 17 million occasions last year, according to a GPS-based study by a […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 25/02/2018 Red Lotus Sea, UdonThani Thailand.Floating on the Red Lotus Sea in UdonThani Thailand,Talay Bua Daeng Red Lotus Sea, UdonThani Thailand. Floating on the Red Lotus Sea in UdonThani Thailand. Talay Bua Daeng The Sea of Red Lotuses, or the Lake of Red Water Lilies or […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News
- 11/04/2018 Udon Thani Songkran party will be a splash UD Town, a lifestyle shopping mall in Udon Thani province, will present a water-splashing war during the UD Town Wonder Water Land Songkran 2018 festival beginning on Thursday and running […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 12/05/2018 Big Fines now in Bangkok for traffic Offenders are you next to get Caught ? Drivers now without Licences in Pattaya for now 1000 baht Fines Rental Co will now pay 2000 baht […] Posted in FEATURED, TOP STORIES
- 08/04/2018 Actress killed in car crash in Ayutthaya BMW hits a tree Actress was killed when her BMW car crashed into a tree on a roadside in Ayutthaya province on Saturday morning. Natnicha Cherdchubupphakaree, 21, died when her car plunged […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 19/05/2018 BANGKOK AIRPORT SHUTTLE RIDE KHAOSAN TO SUVARNABHUMI FOR 60 BAHT ON NEW S1 BUSES BANGKOK — Starting Thursday, passengers can travel between Suvarnabhumi Airport and Khaosan Road on a bus ride that only costs about as much as the surcharge to use an airport taxi. At […] Posted in News, FEATURED, TOP STORIES
- 12/04/2018 Black Eagles operation in Bangkok 14 foreigners arrested for staying illegally in Thailand. See Bangkok post for full details Posted in News, FEATURED
- 28/03/2018 Thailand’s Cabinet approves high-speed train project Cabinet approves high-speed train project linking 3 main airports The Cabinet on Tuesday gave the go-ahead for a 200-billion-baht high-speed train network connecting three international […] Posted in FEATURED, Udon News
- 01/01/2019 Thailand SOUTH WARNED OF FIRST TROPICAL STORM SINCE 1962 DISASTER BANGKOK — Southern Thailand is expected to be hit directly by a tropical storm for the first time in 56 years later this week, officials said Tuesday. The Meteorological Department said […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Events
- 01/01/2019 Thailand Storm warnings for southern provinces The Meteorological Department has issued the first storm warning of the year in the southern region, including provinces popular with tourists, while other parts of the country will see […] Posted in FEATURED, Events, Storm Warnings
- 26/04/2018 Tap water and electricity fees at apartments come under legal control as of May 1 Starting on May 1, electricity and tap water fees at hostels, apartments or rented rooms in residential buildings will come under legal control which prohibits owners of the premises from […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Business, Udon News
- 09/06/2018 Things not to do in Thailand Hug a Monk Don’t Hug Monks Monks are highly respected in Thailand and therefore it is forbidden to stand over or be positioned higher than a monk. Monks aren’t not even allowed to touch women. If a […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, General
- 03/07/2018 British divers find 12 children and their football coach missing for nine days in Thai cave Twelve Thai boys and their football coach were on Monday found miraculously alive in a cave complex by two British divers after surviving for nine days cut off by flood waters inside a […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 18/04/2018 THAI WOMAN ACCUSED OF TRAFFICKING THAIS TO GERMANY Germany: 7 arrested in raids on sex traffickers German authorities raided dozens of properties and arrested seven people on Wednesday in an investigation of an alleged trafficking ring […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News