Lotus Temple Ban-Chang-District–UdonThani Thailand.
Ban Chiang is an archaeological site in Nong Han District, Udon Thani Province, Thailand
white lotus-shaped pagoda in the lake, Buddhist in Ban Chiang, Udon Thani, Thailand
The Temples is close to the
Ban Chiang is an archaeological site in Nong Han District, Udon Thani Province, Thailand. It has been on the UNESCO World Heritage list since 1992. Discovered in 1966, the site attracted enormous publicity due to its attractive red painted pottery. Wikipedia
Accommodation in UdonThani
If you are looking for less expensive places to stay with Culture welcome to come and stay at our new Country club in UdonThani, Or our Apartments and villas in UdonThani
Our Country Club has apartments, Rooms, and Villas from 350 baht per night
0868 592 986
- 16/02/2017 5,000 years of history, at Ban Chiang World Heritage site UdonThani Ban Chiang is an archeological site in Nong Han District, Udon Thani Province, Thailand. It has been on the UNESCO world heritage list since 1992. Discovered in 1966, the site attracted […] Posted in FEATURED, Entertainment, General
- 06/08/2018 UdonThani Night market, UD Night Market, Udon Thani
Udon Thani, Udon Thani’s Night Market Scene,
UD Night Market, Udon Thani. UD Night Market and other Udon Thani attractions.
Udon Thani’s Centrepoint night market is my favourite one […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Udtown Night market UdonThani
- 23/02/2018 Gusty winds damage houses, more to come Gusty winds damage houses, more to come. Strong winds have wreaked havoc in several northern and northeastern provinces, damaging houses and killing one person. The Disaster Prevention […] Posted in Local News
- 07/01/2019 Udon Thani Province
Udon Thani is a province in northeast Thailand. It is bordered by the provinces of Nong Khai to the north, Sakon Nakhon to the east, Kalasin Province to the southeast, Khon Kaen to the […] Posted in Udon Thani Province
- 17/02/2018 Building a Fitted Kitchen for Under 15,000 baht The St Regis Hotels & Resorts draws inspiration from its afternoon tea ritual and oriental tea culture for a new limited-edition jewellery collection that is available from its online […] Posted in Style
- 25/02/2018 Red Lotus Sea, UdonThani Thailand.Floating on the Red Lotus Sea in UdonThani Thailand,Talay Bua Daeng Red Lotus Sea, UdonThani Thailand.
Floating on the Red Lotus Sea in UdonThani Thailand.
Talay Bua Daeng
The Sea of Red Lotuses, or the Lake of Red Water Lilies or […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News
- 10/06/2018 Wat Pothisomphon Temple in UdonThani
20th-century Buddhist temple complex featuring a gilded central chedi with a viewing platform.
Address: Ban Lueam, Mueang Udon Thani District, Udon Thani […] Posted in Travel, FEATURED, Local News
- 16/02/2017 Thalay Bua Daeng Red Lotus lake Udon Thani The Sea of Red Lotuses, or the Lake of Red Water Lilies or what local people call “Nong Han Kumphawapi Lake หนองหานกุมภวาปี” , often just “หนองหาน Nong Han” or “Talay Buadaeng ทะเลบัวแดง […] Posted in Travel, FEATURED, Udon News
- 07/01/2019 UdonThani Sunset and Sun Rise Welcomed to view our photos. Sunset and Sunrise in UdonThani 6 am UdonThani at Udon Country club. Welcome to come and Visit Us. 0868 592 986
Posted in Uncategorized, Travel, FEATURED, Udon News
- 11/04/2018 Udon Thani Songkran party will be a splash UD Town, a lifestyle shopping mall in Udon Thani province, will present a water-splashing war during the UD Town Wonder Water Land Songkran 2018 festival beginning on Thursday and running […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 04/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 and ends on Sunday, April 15 Songkran 2018 in Thailand
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost all provinces). The official […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 11/06/2018 Huge plot of military land in Isaan slated for growing “legal” ganja Thai Rath reported that a 5,000 rai area of military land in the Sakon Nakorn area of Thailand is being eyed for growing ganja.
Authorities are expected to soon be given the […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News
- 05/01/2019 Why people keep dying on Thailand’s roads Why people keep dying on Thailand's roads, the most lethal in Southeast Asia
Bangkok, Thailand (CNN)Driving in Thailand can be a hair-raising experience at the best of times, but during […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Road Accidents in Thailand
- 31/10/2018 Aek Udon Hospital Aek Udon Thani International is an internationally accredited, multi-specialty hospital located in the heart of Udon Thani, Thailand. Founded in 1997, today it is the largest […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, AEK UdonThani Private Hospital
- 10/04/2018 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday, April 13 Songkran 2018 in Thailand will begin on Friday April 13
Songkran is an annual festival which takes place over three days during the traditional Thai New Year, April 13th-15th (in almost […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, Latest, Events
- 03/07/2018 British divers find 12 children and their football coach missing for nine days in Thai cave Twelve Thai boys and their football coach were on Monday found miraculously alive in a cave complex by two British divers after surviving for nine days cut off by flood waters inside a […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News, Latest
- 14/04/2018 The Ultimate Guide to Songkran 2018 When is Songkran? Before Thailand adopted the international New Year's Day in 1940, Songkran was calculated based on the solar calendar, which varied from one year to the next. […] Posted in News, FEATURED, Local News
- 09/06/2018 Things not to do in Thailand Hug a Monk Don’t Hug Monks
Monks are highly respected in Thailand and therefore it is forbidden to stand over or be positioned higher than a monk. Monks aren’t not even allowed to touch women. If a […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, General
- 13/01/2019 Thailand Health Insurance Guide to buying Expat Medical Insurance in Thailand. Premiums start from 25,000 Baht per year.
Difference between travel insurance and expat insurance
If you are only going away for a […] Posted in FEATURED, Local News, AEK UdonThani Private Hospital, Thailand Health Insurance
- 10/07/2018 All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days What we know so far
All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days. The Thai Navy Seals, who have been running […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News, Latest, TOP STORIES
- 01/01/2019 New Year Honours 2019: Cave divers honoured for Thai rescue Divers who helped save 12 schoolboys and their football coach from a flooded cave in Thailand have been recognised in the New Year Honours.
John Volanthen, from Bristol, and Richard […] Posted in Uncategorized, FEATURED, Local News